Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Musings


The illusion of control and the control that illusion has over us sometimes does a good deal of pushing us in a position where we think we can plan out our lives.

------------

Inspiration comes from within. The external things that seem to inspire us are just the water that helps the seed of inspiration within our souls to germinate.

------------

When I was a kid, moral science text books told me that God is everywhere. I did not like it then.. from where I was, I wanted God to be more tangible entity.. like God!.. but today, when I saw 7 superbly delicate white and dark green huge butterflies moving about in perfect synchronization, I sensed God. Right there. I was right. He is tangible and He is everywhere.

2 comments:

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

Ye toh over doze ho gaya ji

Snehal said...

I have too much time to think :)