Friday, November 20, 2015

Que Sera Sera


Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could get a peek at our lives in future? I think it would give my fickle heart a few more beats to know that I made it.
Thats what I want to do. I want to make a mark - in the world. But what if I don't? What if I die in oblivion just as I've lived in oblivion without making any real difference in the world or even in my own world?
Then what?
Would it really help to know that I don't get around to doing it even in the future? Would I persevere and try to change my present to challenge my future or would I simply give up? I guess the path I go down will actually define the kind of person I am. So many great men like Peter Parker aka Spiderman, Po the Panda have strived to show us - we are what we choose to be.
What would you choose to be?

If I were asked - I would choose to not to be afraid of the future. I would choose to have a heart as big as the ocean... taking in the streams, rivers and seas and still be capable of acceptance and calm. I would choose to work hard and harder, and to overcome hurdles and obstacles with single minded focus. I would choose to be kind and brave. I would choose to be aware and acute.

If I am all of that today, I don't have to worry about tomorrow !

1 comment:

MVN Shastry said...

Define the future well :-) then one don’t see a need to peek-in... BTW every one of us are temporary in this forever, do as much as you can in the limited time to leave you’re mark...