Monday, December 24, 2012

Google it !!

If only there was a Google search for every question in my head.
Like- Who stole my phone and how can I kick his/her ass black n blue? Where did I keep my keys!.. or When will I become rich!? Which is the perfect car for me? How should I plan my savings? What is the perfect haircut for me that'll make me look like a movie star all the time ? :) .. and so on..Except that in the google of my imagination I'll always be lucky and will get only ONE extraordinarily precise and correct answer that will answer other most obvious branching quesitons too!

It feels so awesome to be answered, doesnt it?When we ask, we have a question, we are in need.. but when just the correct answer, correct justification comes, its such a satisfying feeling !
When our call is answered, our prayers are answered, and curiousity is quenched, it does indeed feel good - most of the time, anyway :)
Its an mmmm feeling... The way we go mmmmmmm... while savoring exactly what was needed.
I like that feeling ! :)
But since, I have sooooooo many questions at any moment of time in my head and the search engine of my wonderland is currently still in my imagination, doesnt it help to just concentrate on the important most pressing questions first?
I guess seeking the answer or deciding the shelf life of a question before it expires, is all the game we call 'life'. Without all this to think about and to work for, what will be the inspiration to make people get going?
Hmm. The brain bulb just went "ting !!" next to my head :)

Well, in the present, as I of now, I think its best to celebrate having all these uncertainities around, and the next day on - Lets get Cracking !!
Thats what the New Years are for !! :)




No comments: